Do you find yourself constantly grinding and aiming towards the next goal on your list?
In this episode, Tim asks; How can you achieve more whilst being happy with what you have already got?
As successful men, we tend to constantly try to achieve more, once we achieve something we move on to the next thing, but this can become a never-ending treadmill which leads to unfulfillment and burn out.
It has been proven that constantly practicing gratitude can improve your happiness and your success. Throughout this episode which focuses on gratitude, Tim & Doug share advice and real life actionable examples of how you can celebrate the journey that you’re on leading to more efficiency, happiness and success.
What you will discover in this episode:
- How to BE grateful and not DO grateful.
- The biggest reasons why you struggle to appreciate where you are at.
- An introduction to masculine and feminine energy.
- Why men get burnt out with work.
- Removing the belief that success only comes from hard work and grinding.
- The starting point to making money easily and with flow.
- Tim’s morning routine and how it leads to efficiency and productivity.
- Understanding your default mode.