Improve a Sexless Relationship[Revisit]
In this episode, Tim & Doug touch on the topic men too often are afraid to talk about their own sexual relationships with their partners. We were raised to see this as a very private part of our lives and not something that was to be discussed openly. The male ego can also stop us from admitting to a poor sexual relationship, but many people suffer from a sexless relationship that has lost its energy and spark.
By understanding the energy that revolves around an exciting new relationship, you can work to recreate the energy with a wife or long-term partner. In this episode join Tim & Doug as they share real-life examples and practical, actionable techniques for improving a sexless relationship.
What you will learn from this episode:
- Discover the stages that can lead or has already lead to a sexless relationship
- The importance of being open and honest about sex and eliminate the fear of sexual discussion
- How our sexual desires change over time
- The 3 levels of progression in a sexual relationship
- The 2 key things that really connect people in a relationship
- How to have true connected sex
- 3 actionable steps for getting out of or avoiding a sexless relationship