In this episode Tim & Doug examine the nature of courage and try to answer the question; What is courage in our modern society?
Courage is something we hear about so often but do we really understand it? It’s something that we all have within us, but some are able to tap into it better than others and the benefits can be huge. Once you understand the true meaning of courage, you too can learn how to train yourself to be more courageous.
Courage can be used in so many ways in your life to make the changes you desire, in your business or in your personal life. Tim and Doug share real-life examples of how they and people they have worked with had the courage to open up and be honest with themselves and become the people they wanted to be, how this was a difficult process, how negatively other people reacted but how it ultimately changed their lives for the better.
What you will discover in this episode:
- The steps to having the courage within yourself.
- How courage is the key to freedom.
- Why what you often perceive as courage growing up is wrong.
- The difference between courage and bravado.
- How you can use courage to become a Powerful Man.
- Actionable steps that will help you step into your courage.