Episode #005 – Achieve a Work-Life Balance
Are you finding yourself out of balance when it comes to work and life? Are relationships suffering because you spend too long on your business or vice versa?
You may be prioritizing the wrong things and damaging your chances of a balanced lifestyle.
A work-life balance is such a common struggle and it can seem impossible to master. The truth is that it’s not. It all starts with understanding it better and on this episode Tim & Doug share their thoughts on how by understanding your life and roles better you can lead yourself to a life where you work and play as much as you desire.
Doug and Tim have spent years improving their lifestyles so that they can live the life that they want. This has taken years of practice, learning and struggling. In this episode they share invaluable tips, hacks and practical exercises you can use now to start improving your work life balance.
What you will discover in this episode:
- The 8 categories of your life.
- How to identifying your roles in life.
- How to fit time for everything in your calendar.
- The biggest drainers and fillers in your life and how to identify them.
- How to understand your energy and what it tells you.
- The most common misconceptions when figuring out a work-life balance .
- The role fear plays in driving your behaviour.
- How the stories we tell ourselves and can damage your work life balance
- How to do more work more in less time with 2 simple questions.