Invest In Your Relationship
What is the most important relationship in your life?
It’s safe to say, for most of us there is no relationship as important as the one you have with your partner. This relationship, like any business relationship, can be difficult and falls on hard times but how much to we actually invest in maintaining and improving it compared to our business relationship?
In this episode, Tim and Doug are back to analyze and discuss the root cause and solutions to some of the most common problems in relationships. Both Tim & Doug are in loving relationships with their significant others but they are happy to admit they have suffered very tough times almost to the point of the relationship breaking down completely.
What do you do when relationship hits bad times?
It’s something so many of us can relate to. Thankfully there are a number of simple and proven techniques you can practice on a daily basis in order to improve your relationship with your other half. It starts with investing. Invest time and money into keeping your relationship healthy and don’t wait for it to become a problem before doing this.
What you will learn:
- How to identify patterns that cause problems in your relationship.
- Simple tips and techniques to overcoming relationship friction.
- How to balance your work and relationship properly.
- How to stop automatically judging and blaming.
- How to communicate honestly and openly without guilt.
- What having a coach can do for your relationship.
Join the FREE facebook group and learn more from Tim, Doug, and other members on a daily basis: https://www.facebook.com/groups/theactivationmethod/