Tim and Doug present another episode of empowerment for men in business and life. We have all seen that guy who tries to put on a mask or a brave face in work while everything crumbles around him in his personal life.
Do you struggle to separate business life from your personal life?
Do you constantly push to do that one last thing?
Are you in a cycle of create, conquer, next?
Are you certain you are getting the very best out of life?
Men are, by default are focused and determined, and work hard constantly in order to achieve but sometimes they are not sure exactly what they are trying to achieve.
This can often be unfulfilling and have a damaging effect on your personal life. Putting all your energy and focus on work will lead to gaps in other parts of your life. In this episode, Tim and Doug discuss the link between your work and personal life and how each bleeds into each other.
Tim & Doug share personal stories and very simple proven techniques that they use with his partner which has lead to a more honest and healthier relationship.
What you will learn from this episode:
- How to identify a definite role and who you want to be.
- Techniques to improve your personal / love life.
- How to apply aspects of your personal life to improve your business and vice versa.
- How to overcome fear.
- The importance of opening up emotionally.
- Empowerment through communication and interaction.