Settling in a relationship starts by settling within yourself.
Settling for the life you are living and your standard as a man.
We often complain about many things that lack in our relationships and we tend to blame our partners, but in reality, the problem is within ourselves.
The problem is not with the marriage…but with yourself.
In this episode, we talk about HOW to recognize your faults and be aware of what is ACTUALLY happening.
In order to make a change, you need to RAISE YOUR STANDARDS. If you don’t do the work and make the change, you will end up carrying the same pattern into your next relationship.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Finding your inner peace
- Raising your standard and stepping up
- How to settle in a relationship
- How to settle within yourself
- Knowing what is really important in a relationship
- How our behaviors affect or change the behaviors of the people around us.
Also listen on: