THE POWERFUL MAN MOVEMENT: ENROLLMENT ADVISOR
The Powerful Man is a movement of businessmen committed to being the very best men, fathers, husbands and entrepreneurs that they can be.
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy enrolment specialist who has a hunger to help men.
Our leadership team is comprised of accomplished, hardworking, fun-loving, men from the US and Europe committed to helping men make transformations in their lives.
To find out more about the product that you’ll be selling go here: www.thepowerfulman.com/tar
These men go through a truly life-changing process that has a ripple effect throughout their families, businesses, and communities.
Your role on the team will be to prospect, qualify and enroll men into our flagship program, The Activation Method.
The Activation Method is an 8 week training program run by expert coaches that teaches men how to reclaim their power so they can grow their business without sacrificing their health, happiness or relationship.
The program has an 84% success rate and over 50% of the men that go through The Activation Method continue with us into our year-long mastermind, The Brotherhood.
The person who gets this role will be required to manage their own pipeline; building meaningful relationships with potential clients; book them in for enrollment calls and enroll men onto the program that you book in and that also book in with us themselves.
You will play a crucial role in driving the movement forward.
What you can expect from us:
- The execution of an effective marketing plan that results in new leads being generated daily
- Enrollment calls being booked automatically through the marketing channels we have live
- Constant testing of new marketing initiatives
- The execution of an effective marketing plan run by a full team of marketing specialists
- To be part of a world-class team
- The ability to work with the newest technologies in the men’s coaching space
What we expect from you:
- Engage with the men that come into our funnel on a daily basis
- Nurture those men and build meaningful relationships with them
- To manage your own pipeline
- To take calls that have been qualified and booked in with your by our advisors
- To enrol those men at a 40% enrolment rate
- To manage and nurture your pipeline including follow up
- To actively prospect to book in the rare occurrence that you don’t have any calls in your schedule that day
- Develop and nurture relationships with past clients
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales, financial data, and forecasts
- Take all of the enrolment calls that are booked manually and automatically
- Handle objections and close deals
- Making a minimum of 12 enrollments per month
- Produce and measure ROI and KPIs
- Collaborate with the team to achieve better results
- Attend a weekly team meeting where you’ll present the sales figures
- Report on opportunities where we can improve the enrollment process
- A positive mentality that fosters the attitude that we can all win together
- As you perform within this role and help the movement to grow, you will have the opportunity to progress within the organization and build out your very own sales & enrollment team.
- We are looking for someone who is going to play an active role in the leadership team, someone who comes to us with ideas and ways for us to grow the movement and all win together
- The Powerful Man has set aside equity within the company to reward the people who help to drive the movement forward – as the company grows you will have the opportunity to grow as well.
- You have a ridiculously good work ethic
- You are competitive
- You love to learn and you can learn new tasks quickly
- You have a history of being coachable – whether it’s in sports or your career
- The confidence to take a stand for what you believe
- You are passionate about helping people
- You have a stable lifestyle
- You are a native English speaker
- You enjoy connecting with people
- You have the experience in managing multiple priorities and projects concurrently, in a fast-paced environment
- Send your CV into email@example.com
- Call this number and tell us why you’re the man for the role: +12133570945
What happens next?
If your application is successful, we’ll reach out to you and invite you along to the first of three phases of the interview process.