The Powerful Man Movement: Coach
Do you love helping people achieve their dreams?
Do you love making a difference in not only the lives of individuals but also the lives of their families… and their communities?
Imagine being in a supportive environment, surrounded by other A-players, working with highly successful married businessmen.
That’s what we do.
Our team of passionate coaches is rapidly growing, and we’re actively looking for great coaches to join us as we help men become better husbands, better fathers, and better selves.
Our flagship coaching program has an average rating of 4.9 out of 5… and our support team is working on that 0.1 difference (there’s always 1). This feedback from our clients is completely anonymous and although we are working to improve upon our program, we’re happy with the results our men are getting.
It’s because of these results and the great work being done by our team that we’re growing so quickly.
If you’re interested in using your talent and experience to make the world a better place without having to do all the boring administrative work or marketing, then we’d love for you to apply for an interview with The Powerful Man.
The Powerful Man (TPM) is an international coaching company that specializes in working with men looking to improve their relationships, as well as all the other areas of their lives. We have a proven model with an extensive track record of coaching success and getting results for the many clients that we have had the privilege to work with.
This success and continued growth of the company has given rise to the requirement to hire an experienced coach to complement the existing coaching team.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right person to join an innovative and dynamic team and make a real difference in these men’s lives.
- Proven and extensive experience as a coach, ideally working with men
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate
- Excellent listening & observational skills, with highly developed communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate empathy towards clients
- Ability to build a productive working relationship with clients in a short space of time
- Non-judgemental attitude and ability to connect with people from all backgrounds
- Confidence to challenge clients in an empathic way
- Knowledge of confidentiality and the ability to work within appropriate boundaries
- Excellent organizational skills to manage clients and associated admin
- Working knowledge of zoom and google suite of products
- Evidence of personal development journey and growth
- Freedom of schedule to be able to prioritize TPM scheduling requirements
- Comfortable with using and learning technology
As a TPM coach, you will get to:
- Work with clients, all men, individually and in a group format
- Conduct weekly group accountability calls and individual strategy calls
- Support clients going through the TAM curriculum
- Be able to hold space and structure on calls
- Conduct calls via Zoom
- Update database weekly on client’s progress
- Create groups and update these groups regularly
- Attend weekly internal Coaches meeting and All Hands meeting
- Conduct yourself at a high professional level
- Motivate and encourage clients throughout the change process
- Assist clients to discover and overcome their personal barriers
- Be prepared to go the extra mile with a client that is in need