The Powerful Man Movement: AV Specialist
What We’re Looking For:
Imagine being able to create visuals that literally change people’s lives – each and every day.
Your day will be filled with not only creating videos that “click” but also seeing the direct impact your work has on saving families and making a difference.
At The Powerful Man, we believe we can change the world by helping men become the leaders they were meant to be. The men we work with, our clients, go on to help their families, their employees, and their communities.
It all starts with the creative.
We’re looking for an experienced AV Technician/Specialist to work with us full-time in order to get our message out there, save lives, and make an impact on the world.
As a member of the creative team, you will create and edit videos, audio, and graphics for a variety of projects within The Powerful Man (including email, social media, landing pages, ads, and internal marketing), working closely with the sales and marketing teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, develop messaging, and execute.
Did you know that the #2 cause of death for men 14-47 is suicide? Yep. And the number one cause of death is “accidental death” which many believe are suicides covered up in order for the families to collect on the insurance money.
We need to act quickly as our mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Thus, anyone that works with us must maintain a positive start-up attitude to ensure we’re able to reach men at all stages of their journey.
Objectives of This Role:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, developing visuals that connect with the desired audience and drives action
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the target audience at hand
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and industry trends
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging and visuals
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Research and understand our target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Edit videos created by our team to connect with our audience and existing clientele, prompting them to take the next step
- Edit and repurpose existing video to be optimized for multiple platforms: Facebook, Tik Tok, Instagram, Ads, YouTube, and more
- Create original visuals for a range of marketing and communications materials
- Collaborate with a team of sales and marketing staff from concept development to delivery of the final product
- Present concepts and final deliverables to the team
- Revise visuals based on feedback/direction
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2-3 years professional video editing experience with a solid portfolio of work
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- A burning desire to be part of a team and part of something bigger than oneself
- Social media experience
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Technical understanding of AV and IT systems
- Up-to-date awareness of AV technologies and their features
What We Don’t Want:
- Someone who is looking for just a job – although cliche, the work we do is literally changing the lives of families
- Someone who is going to have side-hustles or take on other jobs. We’re interested in a professional looking for a long-term role with a stable company doing good in the world.
- A “know it all”. None of us know everything and because of that, we work collaboratively, without ego, to ensure we’re all growing.
- Someone who lacks integrity. You won’t last here if integrity is even remotely an issue for you.
If you are ready to take your professional skills and passion and apply it to a fulfilling job where you not only are part of a thriving team, but are also making a huge impact, then please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready to change your life?
Get clear. Get unstuck.
Develop a passionate marriage.
Be a superhero to your kids.
And be proud of the man you see in the mirror.
Sign up now to start the rest of your life.