The Powerful Man: Graphic Designer
You’re a passionate and creative team player that loves to convey powerful messages through the art of digital design.
You’re looking for somewhere to own your talents, challenge your skill set, and make a real difference in the lives of men, their families, their communities, and the world…
You want to be part of one of the fastest growing movements in the men’s personal and professional development space…
And you’re ready to be apart of a team that loves what they do.
If that’s you, keep reading…
Because hundreds of men trust us to help them become leaders in their families, their businesses, and communities…
And that’s where YOU come in.
As a company that receives messages DAILY about how we helped save a marriage/life/family, we need to get our message out powerfully and effectively to help even more men and families.
This means we are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to work with us in order to visually get our message out there, save lives, and make an impact on the world.
Who We Are/What We Do:
Did you know that the #2 cause of death for men 14-47 is suicide? Yep. And the number one cause of death is “accidental death” which many believe are suicides covered up in order for the families to collect on the insurance money.
These men need our help, and we’re dedicated to giving it to them.
At The Powerful Man, we believe we can change the world by helping men become the leaders they were meant to be. The men we work with, our clients, go on to help their families, their employees, and their communities. We address their biggest fears, help build their relationships, and we don’t stop until they see results.
Our mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Thus, anyone that works with us must maintain a positive start-up attitude to ensure we’re able to reach men at all stages of their journey.
About The Role:
Imagine being able to create graphics and visuals that literally changes people’s lives – each and every day.
Your day will be filled with not only supporting a world class team but also seeing the direct impact your work has on saving families and making a difference.
The Powerful Man is currently seeking a creative, skilled, self motivated, and passionate Graphic Designer to join our team. This Graphic Designer will work closely with our marketing and operations team to develop visual designs that attract our ideal clientele as well as designs for our internal marketing and operations.
Outcomes and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the marketing and operations team to create various visuals
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, creating fresh visuals that connect with the desired audience and drives action
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the target audience at hand
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of design and industry trends
- Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging and design
- Attend team meetings
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Must Have Qualifications:
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Openness to receive feedback on designs and implement desired changes
- Follow through on set deadlines and expectations
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to present to varying levels of audiences (from the ground to executives)
- Ability to adapt to changing goals based on client experience and company objectives
- Excellent eye for detail
- Mastery of industry-standard software to create logos, design reports and complete other projects
- The ability to clearly communicate the reasoning behind design choices
- A compelling portfolio with projects showcasing skills that are relevant to your business’s visual content goals
- Experience creating and editing marketing content and materials
- Desire to own company culture and workplace milestones
- Examine existing processes, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities
What We Don’t Want:
- Someone who is looking for just a job – although cliche, the work we do is literally changing the lives of families
- Someone who is going to have side-hustles or take on other jobs. We’re interested in a professional looking for a long-term role with a stable company doing good in the world.
- A “know it all”. None of us know everything and because of that, we work collaboratively, without ego, to ensure we’re all growing.
- Someone who lacks integrity. You won’t last here if integrity is even remotely an issue for you.
What happens next?
If you are ready to take your professional skills and passion and apply it to a fulfilling job where you not only are part of a thriving team, but are also making a huge impact, then please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready to change your life?
Get clear. Get unstuck.
Develop a passionate marriage.
Be a superhero to your kids.
And be proud of the man you see in the mirror.
Sign up now to start the rest of your life.