The Powerful Man: Client Success - Onboarding Specialist
You’re a team player. A brilliant conversationalist with organizational skills to match. Someone who wants to make a difference and is comfortable having conversations with whomever. Someone who is able to cope with uncomfortable situations.…
You seek a place to own your talents, refine your skills, and make a real difference in the lives of men, their families, their communities, and the world…
You want to be part of one of the fastest-growing movements in the men’s personal and professional growth space…
And you’re not afraid to dive into the weeds and get your hands a little dirty.
If that’s you, keep reading…
Because hundreds of men trust us to help them become leaders in their families, their companies, and communities…
And that’s where YOU come in.
As one of the fastest growing companies in the men’s space, we need more hands on deck to ensure we can continue delivering an incredible service to our clients. This means we’re looking for an Onboarding Specialist to join the Client Success team.
Who We Are/What We Do:
Did you know that the second leading cause of death for men 14-47 is suicide? Yep. And the number one cause of death is “accidental death” which many believe are covered suicides for the families to collect on the insurance money.
These men need our help, and we’re determined to do so.
At The Powerful Man, we believe in changing the world by helping men become the leaders they were supposed to be. The men we work with, our clients, make every effort to help their families, their employees, and their communities. We respond to their biggest fears, we support them in building relationships, and we don’t stop until they get results.
Our mission firmly looks to impact as many lives as possible. Thus, anyone who works with us needs to maintain a positive start-up attitude to make sure that we are able to reach men at all stages of their journey.
About The Role:
You will be the first person the men speak to when they join the program. You’ll be the first person they see and perhaps the first person they will open up to.
Your role is to onboard them into the program and correctly move them along from their initial conversations with the sales team to prepare them for their group coaching.
The Powerful Man is currently seeking a full-time, skilled, self-motivated, and energetic Onboarding Specialist to join our team. The Onboarding Specialist will report to the Client Success Manager to ensure a smooth yet impactful welcome into the movement.
Outcomes and Responsibilities:
- 1st person men speak to when joining the movement
- Preparing them with all materials and systems needed to start the program
- Ensure contracts are signed and formal processes are in hand
- Provide initial advice and insights before they move to the coaching team
- Set up an initial coaching call with their assigned coach
- Handle all internal system processes to assign to groups
- Provide ongoing support and dialogue where needed
- Outlining all elements of the program and ensuring full understanding
- Calling-out and challenging initial resistance
- Sharing personal experiences that may be beneficial
- Support with retention of men looking to drop-out
- Liaise with different departments to improve performance and work efficiency
- Attending to any correspondence and emails by clients and team members
- Attend team meetings and training sessions for operational transparency
- Provide a key link between Sales, Coaching, and Finance
- Manage various software and services for team and client use
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Must Have Qualifications:
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Follow through on set deadlines and expectations
- Self-confidence and ability to handle conflict
- Self-starter who can focus for extended periods
- Availability within US time zones on a full-time basis
- Experience in personal or relationship development work (either personally or professionally)
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to present to varying levels of audiences (from the ground to executives)
- Quickly learn new technologies and have a desire to stay current
- Ability to adapt to changing goals based on client experience and company operations
- Strong problem-solving skills: must be capable of accurately assessing needs, maintaining a calm demeanor, and taking quick action to resolve issues
- Demonstrate resourcefulness
- Tech savviness (not looking for a tech genius, but someone who can do the basics)
- Experience with Hubspot or other CRMs
- Experience with Google Suite applications
- Desire to own company culture and workplace milestones
- Personal experience of having been through this, or a similar program
What We Don’t Want:
- Someone who is looking for just a job. Although cliche’, the work we do is changing the lives of families.
- Someone wanting part-time hours or who is going to have side hustles… We’re interested in a professional looking for a long-term role with a stable company doing good in the world.
- A “know it all”. None of us knows everything,which is why we work collaboratively, without ego, to ensure we’re all growing.
- Someone who lacks integrity. You won’t last here if integrity is even remotely an issue for you.
What happens next?
If you are ready to take your professional skills and passion and apply it to a fulfilling job where you not only are part of a thriving team but are also making an impact, then please complete the following form with your CV/Resume; DISC assessment, and an intro video.