The Powerful Man: Operations Assistant
You’re a team player. A support star. Someone who loves behind the scenes work…
You’re looking for somewhere to own your talents, sharpen your skill set, and make a real difference in the lives of men, their families, their communities, and the world…
You want to be part of one of the fastest growing movements in the men’s personal and professional development space…
And you’re not afraid to dive into the weeds and get your hands a little dirty.
If that’s you, keep reading…
Because hundreds of men trust us to help them become leaders in their families, their businesses, and communities…
And that’s where YOU come in.
As one of the fastest growing companies in the men’s space, we need more hands on deck to ensure we can continue delivering an incredible service to our clients. This means we’re looking for a dedicated Operations Assistant to be a utility player and help us grow, helping to manage everything behind the scenes.
Who We Are/What We Do:
Did you know that the #2 cause of death for men 14-47 is suicide? Yep. And the number one cause of death is “accidental death” which many believe are suicides covered up in order for the families to collect on the insurance money.
These men need our help, and we’re dedicated to giving it to them.
At The Powerful Man, we believe we can change the world by helping men become the leaders they were meant to be. The men we work with, our clients, go on to help their families, their employees, and their communities. We address their biggest fears, help build their relationships, and we don’t stop until they see results.
Our mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Thus, anyone that works with us must maintain a positive start-up attitude to ensure we’re able to reach men at all stages of their journey.
About The Role:
Imagine being able to focus on tasks and projects that literally changes people’s lives – each and every day.
Your day will be filled with not only supporting a world class team but also seeing the direct impact your work has on saving families and making a difference.
The Powerful Man is currently seeking a full time, skilled, self motivated, and energetic Operations Assistant to join our team. The Operations Assistant will work diligently to ensure that administrative tasks are completed and operations are running efficiently. We’re looking for a dynamic team player who will work closely with the Operations Team and various departments.
Outcomes and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the operations team to complete various administrative tasks
- Liaise with different departments to improve performance and work efficiency
- Attending to any correspondence and emails by clients and team members
- Attend team meetings and training sessions for operational transparency
- Monitor project management softwares and insure all projects are moving forward
- Assist in minor tech support troubleshooting across the team
- Help plan and coordinate various client and staff events
- Manage various softwares and services for team and client use
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Must Have Qualifications:
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Follow through on set deadlines and expectations
- Self starter who can focus for extended periods of time on similar tasks such as emails, spreadsheets, research, and more
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to present to varying levels of audiences (from the ground to executives)
- Quickly learn new technologies and have a desire to stay current
- Ability to adapt to changing goals based on client experience and company operations
- Strong problem solving skills: must be capable of accurately assessing needs, maintaining a calm demeanor, and taking quick action to resolve issues
- Demonstrate resourcefulness
- Tech savviness (not looking for a tech genius, but someone who can do the basics)
- Experience with Hubspot or other CRMs
- Experience with Google Suite applications
- Experience working with content management systems
- Experience creating and editing marketing content and materials
- Desire to own company culture and workplace milestones
What We Don’t Want:
- Someone who is looking for just a job – although cliche, the work we do is literally changing the lives of families
- Someone who is going to have side-hustles or take on other jobs. We’re interested in a professional looking for a long-term role with a stable company doing good in the world.
- A “know it all”. None of us know everything and because of that, we work collaboratively, without ego, to ensure we’re all growing.
- Someone who lacks integrity. You won’t last here if integrity is even remotely an issue for you.
What happens next?
If you are ready to take your professional skills and passion and apply it to a fulfilling job where you not only are part of a thriving team, but are also making a huge impact, then please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready to change your life?
Get clear. Get unstuck.
Develop a passionate marriage.
Be a superhero to your kids.
And be proud of the man you see in the mirror.
Sign up now to start the rest of your life.