The Powerful Man Movement: In House Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced marketing manager looking to use your skills to better the world? If so, then we’ve got a very unique opportunity for you.
Who You Are:
You are a world-class marketer looking to work with a team on a mission to make the world a better place. You’ve been very successful in digital marketing and are looking to continue to use your expertise as a manager on a project that is both dynamic and fulfilling. You value working independently, yet also with a team, collaborating.
You work remote but are willing to travel to Bend, OR as necessary.
An example of a good candidate is someone who owns a digital marketing agency and is tired of the hustle and hassle of being an owner. You’re ready for the freedom and security that comes with being a part of a team. Another example of a good candidate is a stay-at-home mom who is ready to grow within a business and still make it to her kids’ activities and events.
Whatever your circumstance, if you’re looking for the security of payroll while being treated like an intrapreneur, this may be the job for you.
Who We Are:
We are The Powerful Man, a men’s coaching company specializing in helping married businessmen save their marriages, families, and themselves. We transform the lives of our clients daily. We treat our team like a family and stick to our core values:
- Laugh It Out: We enjoy the journey and laugh at ourselves along the way
- Live It Out: We live a FUCK YES live!
- Call It Out: We call out the gaps and the greatness we see in ourselves and in others
- Sort It Out: We drive it home
Your Top Priorities:
- You’re capable of building, growing, and providing leadership to a team that you directly manage
- You have project management skills and will oversee the completion of all marketing-related projects
- You will regularly conduct market research to keep the company up to date with trends
- You take ownership of the marketing and promotional calendar
- You have the skillset and experience to evaluate the effectiveness of various campaigns and projects
Job Requirements To Be Successful:
- Experience managing a marketing team
- A minimum of 4 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience managing digital ads across multiple platforms
- Native English speaker
- Working knowledge of HubSpot
- Proven experience in paid advertising: Google Ads certified (search, display, and video ads), YouTue Ads experience, Facebook/IG Ad experience, LinkedIn and TikTok ad experience a plus
- Experience with A/B testing, list management, segmentation, personalization, growth/acquisition, re-engagement/win-back campaigns, campaign, and customer journeys
- Desire to work in a collaborative, dynamic, flexible, and team-oriented environment while managing one’s own time and responsibilities effectively
- Firm understanding of analytics and tracking/reporting
- This is a full-time job, so no side hustles are accepted
- Run all marketing meetings based on the EOS model
- Project and team management within marketing and overseeing the completion of all projects and tasks
- Work with the team to find solutions to issues
- Own and manage a marketing/promotional calendar
- Manage internal marketing
- Manage budget, forecasting, and campaign optimization (pre and post buy analysis)
- Conducting market research and analyzing demographics, media usage, psychographics, and buying patterns to define the target audience and campaign requirements
- Work with the team to develop advertising strategies and campaigns to most effectively reach the desired audience
- Coordinating and overseeing the development and launch of campaigns
- Managing budgets and monitoring campaign costs and ROI metrics
- Tracking and presenting campaign data such as views, click-through rates, engagements, and customer conversion rates
- Monitoring audience and media trends, practices, and new technologies
- Ability to manage an outsourced or in-house team
- Stay up to date on best practices in both the coaching and marketing industries
- Ability to work both remotely and in person with a team
- Pay based on experience
- Travel and growth opportunities
If you feel confident that you can fulfill this role at the level of “excellence”, then please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org