The Powerful Man Movement: In House Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced marketing manager looking to use your skills to better the world? If so, then we’ve got a very unique opportunity for you.
Who You Are:
You are a world-class marketer looking to work with a team that is on a mission to make the world a better place. You’ve been very successful in digital marketing and are looking to continue to use your expertise as a manager on a project that is both dynamic and fulfilling. You value working independently, yet also with a team, collaborating.
Who We Are:
We are The Powerful Man, a men’s coaching company specializing in helping married businessmen save their marriages, their families, and themselves. We transform the lives of our clients on a daily basis. We treat our team like a family and stick to our core values:
- Laugh It Out: We enjoy the journey and laugh at ourselves along the way
- Live It Out: We live a FUCK YES live!
- Call It Out: We call out the gaps and the greatness we see in ourselves and in others
- Sort It Out: We drive it home
Your Top Priorities:
- You’re capable of building, growing, and providing leadership to a team that you directly manage
- You have project management skills and will oversee the completion of all marketing related projects
- You will regularly conduct market research to keep the company up to date with trends
- You take ownership over the marketing and promotional calendar
- You have the skillset and experience to evaluate the effectiveness of various campaigns and projects
Job Requirements To Be Successful:
- Experience managing a marketing team
- A minimum of 4 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience managing digital ads across multiple platforms
- Native English speaker
- Working knowledge of HubSpot
- Proven track record in paid advertising: Google Ads certified (search, display, and video ads), YouTue Ads experience, Facebook/IG Ad experience, LinkedIn and TikTok ad experience a plus
- Experience with A/B testing, list management, segmentation, personalization, growth/acquisition, re-engagement/win-back campaigns, campaign, and customer journeys.
- Desire to work in a collaborative, dynamic, flexible, and team-oriented environment while managing one’s own time and responsibilities effectively
- Firm understanding of analytics and tracking/reporting
- This is a full-time job, so no side-hustles are accepted
- Run all marketing meetings based on the EOS model.
- Project and team management within marketing and oversee the completion of all projects and tasks.
- Work with the team to find solutions to issues.
- Own and manage a marketing/promotional calendar.
- Manage internal marketing.
- Manage budget, forecasting, and campaign optimization (pre and post buy analysis)
- Conducting market research and analyzing demographics, media usage, psychographics, and buying patterns to define the target audience and campaign requirements.
- Work with team to develop advertising strategies and campaigns to most effectively reach the desired audience.
- Coordinating and overseeing the development and launch of campaigns.
- Managing budgets and monitoring campaigns costs and ROI metrics.
- Tracking and presenting campaign data such as views, click-throughs rates, engagements, and customer conversion rates.
- Monitoring audience and media trends, practices, and new technologies.
- Ability to manage an outsourced or in-house team
- Stay up to date on best practices in both the coaching and marketing industries
- Ability to work remotely
- Pay based on experience.
- Travel and growth opportunities
If you feel confident that you can fulfill this role at the level of “excellence”, then please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org